Kerry R. Gellrich
- Administrative Law
- Municipal Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta (2009)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Lethbridge (2006)
professional associations & current involvement
- Law Society of Alberta, Member
- Lethbridge Legal Guidance, Volunteer
- Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Barrister Magazine, Editor
- Lethbridge Bar Association, Board Member
Kerry grew up in Lethbridge and completed her B.A. at the University of Lethbridge. From Lethbridge, Kerry moved to Edmonton and completed her Bachelor of Laws at the University of Alberta.
Kerry was inspired to become a lawyer by the work of other lawyers who were able to take on cases and make a real difference. Kerry enjoys how interesting her practice areas are and divides her time between general litigation, administrative law and, municipal law. As a partner at North & Company, Kerry is proud of the team atmosphere that has always been present at the firm. Kerry is also very involved with the community and legal industry. She is actively involved with the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association, which advocates for the rights of Albertans, and is an Editor of the Barrister Magazine.
Outside of work, Kerry is a big fan of physical fitness and staying active. Kerry also enjoys spending time at home with her family or relaxing with a glass of red wine and a good book.
Kerry works from the Chancery Court office in downtown Lethbridge.